.

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Purple Belt and the end of summer....




It is almost that time of year where we say good bye to summer and hello to fall.  Which means… time to wake up, stop making excuses and get back on track.  I am close to reaching 199.9lb still… I still have not reached it.  SIGH… BIG SIGH….

What I did do is get my purple belt in Muay Thai.  1.5 years after starting I am on my 6th belt!  I don’t have a picture of when I started with my white belt, but I do have a picture of my second belt. 



I am person the shorter person in both pictures.  You can see how much Kickboxing has toned my muscles. 
I didn’t have a horrible summer; I ended up lower then when I started, but not by much.  Too be honest I don’t even know where the time has gone.

I have recently started dating someone… I really like him, and I never thought that I would find someone new after what I went through last August with my Ex.  I have also come to the realization that I need to work one less day a week at my second job.  I just need to make sure to make time for myself.
I am going to update my goals, and my plan to get there in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment