.

Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

What a saturday...

okay, I am already giving up on posting my daily food...I just dont have the time... I should had know that from the start.

So I had an interesting weekend.  On Saturday I went to Music bingo for a girls night out.  I was meeting a bunch of ladies that I have not seen since "the incident" in August.  So I arrive a few mins late with my friend Kat, and see the girls are in the back corner. We make our way over to them, sit down and "H" (a girl that i have known that since I moved here to Victoria 6 years ago, starts the conversation with asking me how i have done it, how i stay motivated... blah blah blah... lol

At some point she turns nasty, and the comment out of her mouth is "well when you use to be super huge"  Me " umm did you just call me super huge" H "yeah you use to be"


AND my wall goes up... WHO says that! I don't understand... BUT I figure it out, she has gained 60lbs in less than a year, and wanted to make herself feel better... BUT really at my expense...  I didn't comment, i just let the conversation continue on, but it hurt, and my wall went up.  All I wanted to do was go home, crawl into bed, and eat the cupcake that I knew was there waiting for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm sorry that she said that. So clueless. I guess if you haven't seen her since August, it'll probably be a while before you see her again. Probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete