.

Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Did you forget about me....i did

Hey blogger world...

How is everybody world?  Well I am up again this week... I am not at 210.0lbs.  I am totally okay with this.  It was all me!  BUT guess what i figured out, I have been under pointing all of my food! WTF I say!  So starting on Tuesday EVERYTHING is being weighed on my WW scale.  The first shock was my chicken thighs, I was giving them 4 points each, when they are 6! that is 4 more points!!!!!!!   I have also lowered the points that i am eating in the day to 29 from 31.  I am going to give this a shot and see if it can kick start my weightloss. 


  1. Not to buy any clothes until September. (except if in dire straights)
  2. Try one new recipe each week
  3. Be 191lbs August 8th - that is 76 days, or 2.5 months) Which is 21lbs gone and another 10%
  4. Have DL paid back for our Supernatural Convention
  5. Save Money
  6. Keep on Budget
  7. Go outside and enjoy the weather everyday
  8. Exercise 5 times in a week
  9. Make time for myself
  10. Complete the couch to 5k
  11. Get my Purple Belt in Kickboxing
  12. Weigh all meals 
PSSStttttttt look what i got today.... my box from my foodie pal

No comments:

Post a Comment