.

Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!

Weighed in last night, I lost 3.2lbs! SCORE! hard work payed off.  I am don't to a record low 212.2lbs... I don't ever remember begin that small since JR. High.  Let's see if we can do it two weeks in a row.  I am 1.4lbs away from a 10% goal.  Let the cheerleaders start cheering me on...

So on Sunday I went bike riding for the first time since I was a teenager.  When I was young I use to LOVE bike riding, and then one day I looked down and the tires were decompressed and it embarrassed me so much that I never rode a bike again... Until April 1st, 2012.  It was SO much fun! Bit man oh man my Butt hurt BAD for 3 days! 

I enjoyed the ride so much I asked my brother's girlfriend, if I could borrow her bike.  She said YES! SCORE.... The reason why she said yes( side story) She bought an expensive bike because all of her life she has wanted to learn how to ride, my dad tried to teach her once, and she gave up the first time.  She is a bigger girl, so I am assuming that learning to ride when in your late 20's and plus side is a lot harder than when we were kids.)

So starting after Easter long weekend, I will start riding at least once per week.  What I would like to do is get use to the bike and ride it to my part time job. 


This week what I am going to work on:

1) FOOD at my parents house
2) Logging all food
3) get as much exercise as I can while away for the week!

Hope everyone has an amazing week... any great bike riding tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment