.

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Great day... Great Day...

Summer has finally come to us poor people who live on the west coast.  This year we had a record amount rain out here in Victoria BC.... but finally we have had a week of good warm weather! 


Picture taken from Bear Mountain Golf Course


So as i was sitting at my desk today, looking out the huge windows( i have a window seat), I decided that I would go for a walk during my lunch.  I loved it!  I put my head phones in, turned on my Nike+, turned up my music nice and loud, and just started walking.  I truly didn't think this completely through because i didn't have the proper running shoes on, nor did I have anything to change into after the walk when I was hot and sweaty!  Oh well, I still loved it!  i walk 4km, in 52 mins.  Here is a map of the walk that I did.

 

So far for food, I am right on track! Yeah me!  Hopefully I can keep it up until bedtime tonight!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment