.

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

last night i went to my weekly telus Tuesday movie. We chose to go see dear john. I loved it except for the ending! how the heck did they get together? Now i have to go out and buy the book... sigh...

I had a good eating day, i always plan to eat popcorn at the movies and save 15 points, but I never eat more then the first inch off the top.

I went and bought a couple pieces of new clothes. A pair of angel Capri skinny jeans and a new bra. I love them both so much!!! I have been waiting for this bra for a while... The best part is I get 50% off the clothing because I work there.


Hope everybody has a wonderful hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute bra and skinny jeans! 1lb up is not bad for TOM. Keep making healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete