.

Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy Week...

This past week has been one crazy week.  I did my kickboxing class 4 times this week, making it 5 hours of kb! I love it!  I also got TOM, one week early, and during the busiest week!  For some reason, in my head, I figured with all the extra working out, it gave me an excuse to eat bad food!  Weigh in is tomorrow, but I am thinking I am probably about the same, maybe up just a little...

This week is also one for the crazy busy book, I typically don't work Sundays but i did this week, it was inventory day.  And I am working Thursday night because its Guy's Night and everything in the store will be an extra 20% off.... Only differences are that I am going to really log my food, and no more TOM. 

I am getting my Pen Pal box ready to ship.  I have no idea where the time has gone, already we are 11 days in June, and still no summer here.  I will do a quick post tomorrow about WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment