.

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good morning and afternoon......

 I was scared to get on the scale this week.  I am probably 80% of the way there for my healthy eating and 50% there for my exercise.  So this morning I decided “SUCK IT UP” and get on the scale.  SHOCKER ALET!!! I was down 3.1lbs!  Best shock of the week!

I have decided I hate being the “fattest” person at kickboxing! Not that anybody treats me that way... But looking in the mirrors every class and seeing everybody else sorta makes me sad... Just gives me more motivation to stick to it!

I think what I need to do is start focusing more on what I am eating, and the amounts rather then always thinking about how many points things are... For some reason I am feeling a little over whelmed with the points.  I have been on and off Weight Watchers many times, and it has never happened before. I think that in general life is getting to me.  I have decided to take a job that was offered to me, i have been arguing with my BF lately, and not being able to sleep. 

Sigh.. back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment