.

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good News....Week one is DONE!


Get your own graph at skinnyr


Sorry I rambled in this post....

Monday is my WI day, good news! I lost 4.6lbs! I am impressed!

This week is going to be a killer! I work Monday to Friday at my full time job 740-4pm then Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun at my part time job at Addition Elle. Gotta love Christmas time! Actually Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! This year for some stupid reason Addition Elle is opening New Years day! WTF! ummmm i will be so bored!

We have no groceries at my house! My BF is just too lazy to go grocery shopping with me! So we are more or less cleaning out all of the food in the house... what i haven't told him, is that it is a great way to start fresh for the new year! I have convinced him to start going to the gym with me in the New Year... i am pretty excited about this.

I had decided to not do Christmas baking this year, not because i would nibble(which doesn't really happen I'm not a big baked foods eater) but because I have no time... Last night my mum calls me and asks me if I am baking for Christmas! aghhhhh i sighed and said yep I can... (Side note.. my parents just adopted two more kids so this is the first Christmas with us and she thinks that they would like the baking)

So last night I started... I made Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

On Thursday I am going to make Macaroons, and chocolate chip cookies....

No comments:

Post a Comment