.

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

immmmmmmmmmmmmmmm backkkkkkkkkk

sorry i have been mia for sometime. My LCD on my laptop died...


So this week has been a pretty Good week. I was down 1lbs. That makes me down 9.8lbs in 6 weeks. I am very happy with this, i could do a happy dance right now but im at work...
So i bought a new computer on Saturday! I love it so far... Its a sony vaio. It's all white and silver... no black for me baby!


ohhhhhhhhhhh less then a month until my cruise! Very excited about this! My mum, grandma, and brother are going on a cruise around the Caribbean. We are going to Ft.Lauderdale for a few days before, cruising for 10 days and spending a couples of days after in Ft.Lauderdale. I think i have everything purchased! I could probably pack today and be ready for April.


March's Goals

Workout Goals

Bear Mtn Walk 3x a week

Gym @ least 2 times a week

Food Goals

Eat all of my points

Eat an extra 4 points on the Bear Mtn Walk days

Financial Goals

Stick to my budget!


i bought a new cookbook yesterday. The WW slow cooker, cook book. Im pretty excited about this one. I never know what to make in my slow cooker! I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment