.

Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Years Resolutions....


On Sunday at work, our competition was.... out of all the employees who would actually follow through with their New Year’s resolutions and who wouldn’t. This got me to thinking... I have never in all of my 33 years made a New Year’s resolution... I am still to this day and after all of my googling not understanding why anybody would make New Year’s Resolutions...

They can’t be healthy, every resolution I hear from my friends are impossible... or not practical. Most people that I know make a resolution to lose weight... well why would this be a resolution, this needs to be a change in your whole lifestyle.

I don’t understand we set ourselves up to fail. Why make impossible goals, not reach them and feel bad about ourselves...

I think we should boycott New Year’s resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment