.

Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Okay so here's my friday story.

Where I work I talk and help a lot of people all over the province. There is one particular gentleman (he is a firefighter/paramedic) that calls in and we flirt and flirt and flirt. We have emailed back and forth a couple of times, and then he asked me to email him on his personal email. I told him to add me to facebook and that it would be easier.

Then I went on my cruise.

Well today is the first time i have talked to him in over a month. I just figured he just wasnt interested because that is what I always think... (bad habit... no self esteem)
So we chatted and flirted and he says... so why haven't you written me! I was like well why didn't you add me on facebook! He says I wasnt sure I found the right person, so i know he facebook stalked because he asked me if my picture was of the three girls.... yep it was!

Oh now i am nervous! what if I add him, which I now have too, and he stops chatting to me, thinks gawd is fat and ugly... or anything!

1 comment:

  1. That's just your negative self talk going on there. Just add the guy if you want to. Then if he turns out to be a dud, you could always delete him later.

    ReplyDelete