.

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Hey everyone!!! I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Wow its been a long time! My cruise was amazing! WI on Monday I was up 6lbs, which is totally cool with me! When I travel i bloat. I bloated so much I couldn't wear my brand new dress! How did everybody do out in cyber world... I have so many blogs to catch up on!

I was a good girl while I was away on my cruise. i exercised almost everyday! Swimming for hours in the ocean in the Barbados, hiking in the rain forest in Dominica, the gym on the actual cruise ship, even the gym at the hotels we stayed at. The first day after the cruise we stayed in Ft.Lauderdale I was jonsing for Starbucks after not having it for over 2 weeks! So we went for a walk to find one, 3km away! lol



I have so many pictures... lol so many that it would bore everyone to tears...
Next post.... my plan for the next 3 months... time to get back on track!




No comments:

Post a Comment