.

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why... and my somewhat intro....

So this is it... I am going to blog. Biggest issue is that I have no idea what to talk about...

Every day I read many many blogs, and surf the web trying to learn as much as I can about getting healthy.

Here’s my story, I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I have decided to do weight watchers one final time. I have tried weight watchers 4 times in the past. The previous time I lost 100lbs and gained back 20. The breaking point for me was while on my cruise around Mexico, I wouldn't allow any full body pictures of myself. The reasons why I want to do this is for my own health. In the past it was for all the wrong reasons, but this time, it’s all about my health.

Why am I doing Weight Watchers? I'm doing Weight Watchers because, I’m fat. I've been overweight for over half of my life. I don’t even remember the last time I willingly looked into the mirror.What is my favourite low points snack food? 100 calorie Doritos! What kind of food do you refuse to buy? Pizza and breads.
What do I do for exercise? I use my Wii fit plus and my Wii Active.
Here is my plan:
Weigh myself once a week on Saturday
Journal my food intake everyday
Workout everyday that I don’t work my second job
Blog everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment