.

Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I acomplished a lot today....

I joined the rec centre... 28 bucks a months... pretty cheap!

I went to aquafit on my own!!!!!!!!!!

I did aquafit in my bathing suit, with no t-shirt over top!

These are all huge acomplighments for me... i dont think i have ever been in a pool without a t-shirt over my bathing suit!!

Sorry it's so short... But the teaching behind this post is! if i can do it all of you can do it! Truely you can!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your victories!

    Hope you enjoy the rec center membership. :)

    Have a great week,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how was aquafit? I *so* want to try it, but suffer from "I don't WANNA go by myself!"-itis (and the thought of putting on a bathing suit makes me hyperventilate).

    Way to go! Those ARE huge accomplishments and definitely something to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Big steps are so exciting and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete